--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

Collab, yeah...

It was a cool idea taking up some good and not used jokes... but the pointe wasn't good at all... until the last two before credits. Short, funny and good in art. The credits movie was not bad as well.
I wold rate unique but since it is a collab the three at the end won't get their 9/10

~Lupo

Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A

Interessting

The art itself wasn't bad at all. Nothing super awesome. But not bad.

The story and humor anyhow was GREAT. It was funny the whole time.
The sound was good, and clear.
Good luck with the next episodes.

~Lupo

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Link of the day

Your work was impeccable.
You even got a Link of the Day on in our community from Fur affinity.
Very impressive, anyhow^^

Level Up! Level Up!

Good one

it was pretty cool, but annoying when it comes searching the last left gems. Also, the nightmare was insanely easy, as soon as you got the Dash boots. I won't spoil how to, but it is REALLY easy. and you can do it with a skill of 0!

Anyhow. Great game mechanics, quite accurate control, not too stiff. the artwork in the end was average, but it's not all about the quality of artwork.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Wow

I've never seen a game where you LITERALLY upgrade everything. The only part that misses is ANOTHER game you can play and ugrade, something Platformer (mario and co) where you collect the coins on the run. And, the prices where a little cheap^^' best time 1799 seconds, until now, for me^^'

Great game, dosn't lack anything specific. Just a tad short. But that's the thrill, upgrading as fast as you can^^
~lupo

Create A Fursona v3 Male Create A Fursona v3 Male

Excellent *insert Riff here*

The artwork was very good, I was even able to create the version I use to draw for my fursona. Well, porgramming bugfree. Enough pieces to choose to get a very good fursona.